About Thulasi and Co
Thulasi and Co is a leading Chartered Accountancy firm having head office in Hassan, Karnataka. We are a team of young and energetic partners having positive approach to provide expert and professional services on time with due care of professional ethics.
The firm was founded in the year 2008 by visionary CA Shishir S Thulasi with the intention of providing accounting, audit and compliance services to public at large, adding values to people and enterprises.
Over the years, Thulasi and Co has garnered experience in areas covering Accounting, Internal Audit, Income Tax, Karnataka VAT (VAT), Tax Deduction at Source (TDS), Company Law Matters Goods and Service Tax and other areas. The firm has over the years handled companies, businesses and individuals from various industries like Pharma, Telecom, Manufacturing, Construction, IT companies, Shopping Malls, Food and Beverages, Restaurants, Consumer Durables, e-Commerce Portals to name a few.
The firm has set up a network of professionals involving Chartered Accountants, Company Secretaries, Advocates to provide a bouquet of services, all under a single roof. The firm also manages online IT filing portals helping out people at
Headquartered at Hassan with branch at Bellary, we also have associate office in Bangalore. Under the able direction of 2 Partners, we have an able team of 10 budding Chartered Accountants.
Name: Thulasi and Co, Chartered Accountants
Constitution: Partnership Firm
No. of Partners: 2 (Two)
To create an Indian Brand of Chartered Accountancy Firms for providing timely accurate services to clients from all classes and fields enabling them to achieve higher growth.
To increase client interaction, expanding professional networks, acquiring new skill sets, ensure timely delivery.
Code of Conduct:
• Quality and Integrity
• Social and Ethical Responsibility
• Community Growth
• Respecting people and Environment
- Offering highly professional and personalized services to all our clients.
- Upgrading on an ongoing basis the efficiency and capability levels of our team to meet the emerging needs of our clients.
- Expanding and broad basing the range of our services in keeping with the developments in the various segments
- Enlarging our clientele base and the area of our operation for achieving a continuous and steady growth in our business.